My name is Karah and you may know me from several of the fandoms that I'm heavily involved in - especially the Backstreet Boys.
But I'm a little more than just your typical adult fangirl. I work in marketing and I have been working with web design since I first started teaching myself hardcore HTML coding in 1998. I have also worked as a concert photographer and an award winning journalist and designer.
This site will serve not only as a portfolio of sort, but also to showcase my work and have a little side hustle. I want to help people create their online personas, whether it be with their website, social media, or graphic design.
Just a small town girl.
Yes, I am just a small town girl that had big city dreams, so I got the heck out of dodge. I live in Atlanta and work at a software company in the marketing department. After 10+ years in Journalism, I got out of that, too, and had fallen out of love with it.
In a way, I've been in marketing for years and just never knew it. I've now made it my career and hope to branch out more. I've marketed my online persona as an adult fangirl and proud of what I've done within my boy band fandom. While I own BSBFangirls.com, a blog for the Backstreet Boys, I also help out with the fan club and write for their official site.
I graduated from college with a Bachelors in Fine Arts (Communications / Mass Media) and minors in Creative Writing and Print Journalism. Before that college career, I attended a technical college for web design.
- I'm obsessed with eating ice. Especially crushed ice.
- I got kissed by Nick Carter in front of an entire cruise ship. I'm still here to talk about it.
- I have a cat named Piper Prue. I lost my 5-days-short of turning 16 cat Phoebe Princess Consuela this past July.
- My TV is on CNN 99.9% of the time.
- I'm a newbie to the Marvel fandom, but Thor is my man.
- I have a Funko Pop! addiction.
- I have an OCD problem that my shoes must match my outfit.